"A Sleepy Village" Hawarden by Myfanwe
Hawarden Travel Guide: 8 reviews and 30 photos
Hawarden is a picturesque little village in North East Wales, not far from the ancient City of Chester.
We were attracted here by the remains of the 13th Century Castle and just happened to discover some great woodland walks and stunning scenery aswell.
- Pros:Fantastic Countryside
- Cons:None that I can think of...
Hawarden Castle is privatley owned by the Gladstone family who open the Castle to the public on certain Sundays during... more travel advice
Myfanwe's Related Pages
Hawarden Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Hawarden, 2 castles and an airport"
- "A Sleepy Village"
- "Nice Village"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Hawarden
- 2 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (58)
Have you been to Hawarden?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hawarden
Photos in HawardenSee All Photos (13)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cardiff Intro, 57 reviews, 170 photos, 1 travelogue
- Manchester Intro, 32 reviews, 125 photos, 2 travelogues
- Rodos (City) Intro, 30 reviews, 124 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chester Intro, 32 reviews, 114 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Porthcawl Intro, 30 reviews, 104 photos
- York Intro, 24 reviews, 100 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Caerphilly Intro, 20 reviews, 102 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gloucester Intro, 21 reviews, 84 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tenby Intro, 19 reviews, 77 photos
- Brugge Intro, 15 reviews, 74 photos