"Cydweli" Kidwelly by Myfanwe
Kidwelly Travel Guide: 4 reviews and 31 photos
Kidwelly (Welsh; Cydweli) is a small Castle town in Carmarthenshire, West Wales.
The village consists of quaint cottages all surrounding the mighty Norman Castle which dominates the skyline. The town and castle were established by the invading Normans during the 12th century.
- Pros:The Castle and surrounding countryside
- Cons:The weather can be a little iffy
After a good look around the Castle we decided to go for a little walk down the road. After walking a short way down the... more travel advice
Myfanwe's Related Pages
Kidwelly Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A lovely Town"
- "Cydweli, Sir Gar, Cymru"
- "Kidwelly Castle"
- "Sleepy Kidwelly"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kidwelly
- 2 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (28)
Have you been to Kidwelly?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kidwelly
Photos in KidwellySee All Photos (12)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cardiff Intro, 56 reviews, 170 photos, 1 travelogue
- Manchester Intro, 32 reviews, 125 photos, 2 travelogues
- Rodos (City) Intro, 30 reviews, 124 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chester Intro, 32 reviews, 114 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Porthcawl Intro, 30 reviews, 104 photos
- York Intro, 24 reviews, 100 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Caerphilly Intro, 20 reviews, 102 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gloucester Intro, 21 reviews, 84 photos
- Brugge Intro, 15 reviews, 74 photos
- Bala Intro, 14 reviews, 66 photos, 2 travelogues
Latest Kidwelly hotel reviews
- Carmarthen Bay Holiday Park - Park Resorts
- 264 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jun 18, 2013