"A Picturesque town..." Narberth by Myfanwe
Narberth Travel Guide: 4 reviews and 22 photos
Narberth is a wonderful little town just 10 miles North of the popular seaside town of Tenby. It is twinned with the English town of Ludlow.
The High Street is full of a fantastic array of shops of all shapes and sizes. There are some great gift shops, chic clothes shops, cafe's, a few pubs and a delicatessen to tantalise your taste buds. As you walk down the high street you can see the Town Hall at the bottom of the hill, this now houses a 'Crocs' shoe shop on the ground floor and a fantastic crafts and local gift shop on the upper floor.
Another great attraction here is the Castle which now lays in ruins but there are some great information boards in the grounds which help you imagine what it would have been like. The Castle is surrounded by some great Countryside - a lovely place to take a picnic and enjoy the views.
- Pros:The great shops and surrounding countryside.
- Cons:The weather can be a little iffy...
This is a lovely little cafe situated to the side of the town hall. It has some lovely comfy seating areas near the... more travel advice
Narberth Castle was used as a residence for many years as well as a form of a defence. It is said to have been built on... more travel advice
Myfanwe's Related Pages
Narberth Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Narberth
- 4 Reviews
- 22 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (29)
Have you been to Narberth?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Narberth
Photos in NarberthSee All Photos (22)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cardiff Intro, 56 reviews, 170 photos, 1 travelogue
- Manchester Intro, 32 reviews, 125 photos, 2 travelogues
- Rodos (City) Intro, 30 reviews, 124 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chester Intro, 32 reviews, 114 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Porthcawl Intro, 30 reviews, 104 photos
- York Intro, 24 reviews, 100 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Caerphilly Intro, 20 reviews, 102 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gloucester Intro, 21 reviews, 84 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tenby Intro, 19 reviews, 77 photos
- Brugge Intro, 15 reviews, 74 photos