"Picturesque Penarth" Penarth by Myfanwe
Penarth Travel Guide: 51 reviews and 151 photos
Penarth is a great little seaside town situated in the Vale of Glamorgan, just a short drive away from Cardiff City Centre.
In the town you will find some great local independant shops together with a sprinkling of hight street stores. There are some great looking restaurants and coffee shops here too.
There is a shingle beach at Penarth, this is situated downhill from the town. Here you will find the fine 19th Century pier and some great shoreside bars and restaurants.
Penarth is not short of green spaces, between the town and esplanade, you will find Alexandra park while on the sea front there are some lovely landscaped gardens for you to relax in and gaze out to sea.
If you love nature, walking or history - a visit to Cosmeston Lakes and Medieval village is a must. There is also a great coastal path which leads to Lavernock.
Cosmeston Country Park consists of acres af unspoilt Countryside centred around a series of lakes which have been... more travel advice
The Medieval Village at Cosmeston is situated right next to the Country Park. This wonderful village has a number of... more travel advice
Myfanwe's Related Pages
Penarth Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A short visit to Penarth"
- "Penarth - a bit of traditional seaside"
- "Wales' Victorian Seaside Resort"
- "Picturesque Penarth"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Penarth
- Transportation in Penarth
- Nightlife in Penarth
- Restaurants in Penarth
- Warnings and Dangers in Penarth
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Penarth
- 8 Reviews
- 24 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (28)
Have you been to Penarth?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Penarth
Photos in PenarthSee All Photos (24)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cardiff Intro, 56 reviews, 170 photos, 1 travelogue
- Manchester Intro, 32 reviews, 125 photos, 2 travelogues
- Rodos (City) Intro, 30 reviews, 124 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chester Intro, 32 reviews, 114 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Porthcawl Intro, 30 reviews, 104 photos
- York Intro, 24 reviews, 100 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Caerphilly Intro, 20 reviews, 102 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gloucester Intro, 21 reviews, 84 photos
- Brugge Intro, 15 reviews, 74 photos
- Bala Intro, 14 reviews, 66 photos, 2 travelogues
Latest Penarth hotel reviews
- Manor House Hotel
- 33 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Mar 26, 2013