"Picturesque Perranporth" Perranporth by Myfanwe
Perranporth Travel Guide: 11 reviews and 51 photos
Perranporth has a great, gigantic beach. There is at least three miles of lovely golden sands which are about a mile wide at low tide. It is also an extremely popular location for surfing and other beach sports such as kite surfing and wakeboarding. The town has a great holiday feel to it with lots of beach related shops, ice cream parlours, take-aways and restaurants.
If you want to escape the hustle and bustle of the beach there are some lovely gardens a few minutes away from the town where you will find a boating lake and bowling green.
The dunes and cliff paths surrounding Perranporth offer a great opportunity to explore the wild, rugged Cornish coast. There are some great wild flowers to be seen and also great views looking back on Perranporth.
- Pros:Great location for exploring the rest of Cornwall
- Cons:The Weather can be a little rainy at times!!
There are some great coastal paths in either direction from Perranporth beach. It is a great way to explore Cornwall's... more travel advice
Perranporth Musuem is small but perfectly formed. It is siutated down a lane just off the main shopping street on the... more travel advice
Myfanwe's Related Pages
Perranporth Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Picturesque Perranporth"
- "PERRANPORTH, NORTH CORNWALL."
- "Surfing at the Coast of Dream!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Perranporth
- Hotels in Perranporth
- Restaurants in Perranporth
- Shopping in Perranporth
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Perranporth
- 7 Reviews
- 37 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (29)
Have you been to Perranporth?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Perranporth
Photos in PerranporthSee All Photos (37)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cardiff Intro, 56 reviews, 170 photos, 1 travelogue
- Manchester Intro, 32 reviews, 125 photos, 2 travelogues
- Rodos (City) Intro, 30 reviews, 124 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chester Intro, 32 reviews, 114 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Porthcawl Intro, 30 reviews, 104 photos
- York Intro, 24 reviews, 100 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Caerphilly Intro, 20 reviews, 102 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gloucester Intro, 21 reviews, 84 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tenby Intro, 19 reviews, 77 photos
- Brugge Intro, 15 reviews, 74 photos