Porthcawl Transportation Tips by Myfanwe Top 5 Page for this destination
Porthcawl Transportation: 1 reviews and 1 photos
Promenade Princess in front of 'The Rest' home.
The Promenade Princess is a brightly coloured land train which travels the length and breadth of Porthcawl offering a round trip from Sandy Bay in the East to Rest Bay in the West. There are stops by the funfair, town and Rest Bay. The trip will cost around £2 and all the while you are entertained by the conductor/tour guide who is the funniest man ever, telling jokes while giving you some info on the landmarks and buildings along the way.
More Reviews (29)
Myfanwe's Related Pages
Porthcawl Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A Lively Seaside resort- something for everyone!"
- "Porthcawl - My Home"
- "wide beach"
- "Short trip"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Porthcawl
- Hotels in Porthcawl
- Transportation in Porthcawl
- Nightlife in Porthcawl
- Restaurants in Porthcawl
- Shopping in Porthcawl
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Porthcawl
- 30 Reviews
- 104 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (57)
Have you been to Porthcawl?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Porthcawl
- Posted in Travel Cardiff Forum "Re: Shops in Cardiff"
- Commented on one of Balam's Porthcawl tips
- Uploaded a Video to Porthcawl
- Wrote a Review Great sea views in Porthcawl Hotels
- Uploaded a Photo to "Good value - Good Food"
- updated a Porthcawl Travel Page "A Lively Seaside resort- something for everyone!"
Photos in PorthcawlSee All Photos (104)
Videos in PorthcawlSee All Videos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cardiff Intro, 57 reviews, 170 photos, 1 travelogue
- Manchester Intro, 32 reviews, 125 photos, 2 travelogues
- Rodos (City) Intro, 30 reviews, 124 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chester Intro, 32 reviews, 114 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Porthcawl Intro, 30 reviews, 104 photos
- York Intro, 24 reviews, 100 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Caerphilly Intro, 20 reviews, 102 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gloucester Intro, 21 reviews, 84 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tenby Intro, 19 reviews, 77 photos
- Brugge Intro, 15 reviews, 74 photos