"Relax in Rhosilli" Rhossili by Myfanwe
Rhossili Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 49 photos
Rhosilli is a tiny little village on the Gower Peninsular just West of Swansea in South-West Wales.
There are a few lovely little pubs, cafe's and gift shops here but most of all people come here for the fabulous scenery, wildlife and walks. Rhosilli is famous for a huge expanse of Rock jutting out into the sea, this is called Worms Head - for obvious reasons I suppose. There is a lovely walk along the clifftop, down towards Worms Head & if you're feeling brave you can walk the causeway at low tide to explore the Worm! The causeway is home to a huge range of marine life and if you're lucky you will see Seals swimming around or hauled up on the rocks.
- Pros:The Glorious coastal scenery.
- Cons:It can be a little wet and windy at times....
The walk over Rhossili Down is a great way to spend an hour or two, you'll have the best views on Gower and a few... more travel advice
Myfanwe's Related Pages
Rhossili Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Relax in Rhosilli"
- "Rhossili on the Gower"
- "Rhossili Bay and Worms Head"
- "The Worms Head"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Rhossili
- Restaurants in Rhossili
- Warnings and Dangers in Rhossili
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Rhossili
- 3 Reviews
- 22 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (57)
Have you been to Rhossili?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Rhossili
Photos in RhossiliSee All Photos (22)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cardiff Intro, 57 reviews, 170 photos, 1 travelogue
- Manchester Intro, 32 reviews, 125 photos, 2 travelogues
- Rodos (City) Intro, 30 reviews, 124 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chester Intro, 32 reviews, 114 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Porthcawl Intro, 30 reviews, 104 photos
- York Intro, 24 reviews, 100 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Caerphilly Intro, 20 reviews, 102 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gloucester Intro, 21 reviews, 84 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tenby Intro, 19 reviews, 77 photos
- Brugge Intro, 15 reviews, 74 photos