"Long sunny days in Saundersfoot..." Saundersfoot by Myfanwe
Saundersfoot Travel Guide: 4 reviews and 18 photos
Saundersfoot is a lovely seaside village in the heart of Pembrokeshire. The small town is built around the quaint harbour with pubs and restaurants located right on the seafront. It's a charming place to visit, a favourite pastime here is to walk along the beach & eat fish & chips until the sun goes down. It's a very popular stop-off on the way/on the way back from the nearby livelier resort of Tenby.
- Pros:Quaint little seaside town...
- Cons:Car parking can be limited in peak season.
Manor House Wildlife Park was taken over by well-known British TV star Anna Ryder Richardson and her family in 2008.... more travel advice
Myfanwe's Related Pages
Saundersfoot Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Long sunny days in Saundersfoot..."
- "Carry on camping"
- "Saundersfoot, Nr Tenby"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Saundersfoot
- 2 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (58)
Have you been to Saundersfoot?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Saundersfoot
Photos in SaundersfootSee All Photos (12)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cardiff Intro, 57 reviews, 170 photos, 1 travelogue
- Manchester Intro, 32 reviews, 125 photos, 2 travelogues
- Rodos (City) Intro, 30 reviews, 124 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chester Intro, 32 reviews, 114 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Porthcawl Intro, 30 reviews, 104 photos
- York Intro, 24 reviews, 100 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Caerphilly Intro, 20 reviews, 102 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gloucester Intro, 21 reviews, 84 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tenby Intro, 19 reviews, 77 photos
- Brugge Intro, 15 reviews, 74 photos