"Sunny Southport" Top 5 Page for this destination Southport by Myfanwe
Southport Travel Guide: 125 reviews and 272 photos
We visited Southport on a rare bright sunshiney day in April. This lively seaside town has much to offer the day tripper and holiday maker. The humungous Pier is the focal point of the beach area, it is the second longest Pleasure pier in the UK. There's plenty to keep the children occupied, with amusements arcades, crazy golf, fairground rides, boating and much more.
Just a few minutes inland is a splendid shopping centre with quaint arcades and independant shops. Here you will also find some great monuments and gardens with water features and fountains.
Rufford Old Hall is a fine timber framed stately home which dates from the 15th Century. This great grade I listed... more travel advice
As you walk around the town of Southport there are some great buildings and archtecture to admire. more travel advice
Myfanwe's Related Pages
Southport Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Southport - Merseyside"
- "England’s Classic Resort!"
- "Sunny Southport"
- "An afternoon at the seaside"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Southport
- Hotels in Southport
- Transportation in Southport
- Nightlife in Southport
- Restaurants in Southport
- Shopping in Southport
- Warnings and Dangers in Southport
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Southport
- 8 Reviews
- 51 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (29)
Have you been to Southport?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Southport
Photos in SouthportSee All Photos (51)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cardiff Intro, 56 reviews, 170 photos, 1 travelogue
- Manchester Intro, 32 reviews, 125 photos, 2 travelogues
- Rodos (City) Intro, 30 reviews, 124 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chester Intro, 32 reviews, 114 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Porthcawl Intro, 30 reviews, 104 photos
- York Intro, 24 reviews, 100 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Caerphilly Intro, 20 reviews, 102 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gloucester Intro, 21 reviews, 84 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tenby Intro, 19 reviews, 77 photos
- Brugge Intro, 15 reviews, 74 photos