"The Gower Peninsula" West Glamorgan by Myfanwe
West Glamorgan Travel Guide: 146 reviews and 508 photos
I have decided to build my Gower Peninsular page under West Glamorgan as there is not really anywhere else to put it on VT.
The Gower Peninsula is an area which is beautiful and unspoilt. It has miles of deserted beaches. It measures an area of just sixteen miles by seven miles wide but it's jam packed with Ancient Castles, churches and picturesque villages.
The glorious countryside and beaches are the main attraction to the Gower . It was one of the first places designated 'An Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty' and I can understand why.
- Pros:To say it's beautiful would be an understatement!
Weobley Castle sits high up on an escarpment in North Gower commanding exellent views over the saltmarshes of the... more travel advice
This Porteynon village church was founded during the 6th century by St. Cattwg's missionary to Gower, St. Cennydd. The... more travel advice
Myfanwe's Related Pages
West Glamorgan Travel Guide
- Things to Do in West Glamorgan
- Hotels in West Glamorgan
- Transportation in West Glamorgan
- Nightlife in West Glamorgan
- Restaurants in West Glamorgan
- Shopping in West Glamorgan
- Warnings and Dangers in West Glamorgan
- See All...
Badges & Stats in West Glamorgan
- 47 Reviews
- 214 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (57)
Have you been to West Glamorgan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in West Glamorgan
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cardiff Intro, 57 reviews, 170 photos, 1 travelogue
- Manchester Intro, 32 reviews, 125 photos, 2 travelogues
- Rodos (City) Intro, 30 reviews, 124 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chester Intro, 32 reviews, 114 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Porthcawl Intro, 30 reviews, 104 photos
- York Intro, 24 reviews, 100 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Caerphilly Intro, 20 reviews, 102 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gloucester Intro, 21 reviews, 84 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tenby Intro, 19 reviews, 77 photos
- Brugge Intro, 15 reviews, 74 photos