"Amazing Antalya" Antalya by H-TownJourneyman

Antalya Travel Guide: 732 reviews and 2,064 photos

My all too short visit to Antalya and the surrounding area left me with one foremost contemplation when it was time to leave – I wish I could stay longer!!! I was only here for just over a day, so I wasn't able experience even a fraction of what I would have liked to. What I was fortunate enough to do though was incredible!

This beautiful Mediterranean city of over 600,000 people is full of things to see and do. It’s lovely natural setting was enough to convince me this was a special place! The soaring mountains, emerald forests and crystal blue water all coming together provided for an extraordinarily picturesque scene. Add that with an incredible amount of history, great places to eat and hang out, and some extremely nice and hospitable people, and you have got yourself one great city!

• Last visit to Antalya: Oct 2005
  • Intro Updated Nov 20, 2011

• hunterV's Profile Photo
    Jun 4, 2007 at 9:30 PM

Josj, those are great places indeed!

• ozalp's Profile Photo
    Feb 19, 2007 at 12:12 AM

You had been very close to Olympos when you were in Antalya. Nice tips. I want to see it soon. Thanks for your nice comments on my Olympos page.

• starship's Profile Photo
    Nov 15, 2006 at 11:43 AM

Very well written and very informative tips. Your photos are great too! Turkey is high on my "must see" list!!

H-TownJourneyman

“Get out there & see some stuff!!!”

Badges & Stats in Antalya

Have you been to Antalya?

Latest Activity in Antalya