"As You All Know" Brother_Love's Profile

Brother Love Luuuuvs You

That's right Brothers and Sisters, you people are all my first love. People indeed are my first love, but another love of Brother Love's is music.
I would like to share with you an album from a very dear friend of mine, Brother John Bult.
The cover alone should tell you enough.
Just look at the love in his eyes, everything about this album from cover to cover express' nothing but kindness and love which is what this man is all about.
If you ever see it on the shelf I urge y'all to pick it up and take it home and listen to it. I mean listen to it. It will change your heart.

I Am Luuuving this Site

If you stop by any of my pages, please sign the guest book. I will have a few more locations to talk about in the future. To be honest I've been to all four corners of the globe in my past as a professional wrestler but I'm not going to include them on my list as I've never actually expreienced a place abroad before.
My name is Brother Love and I luuuuve you!

• Intro Updated Jan 8, 2006

• littlesam1's Profile Photo
    Nov 20, 2008 at 1:46 PM

What a joy and blessing to hear from you Brother Love. I have not seen you on line in months and then you show up just in time for my birthday. The Providence of God is amazing.

• Teamfast's Profile Photo
    Sep 18, 2007 at 6:36 PM

Happy Birthday Brother Love!

• traveloturc's Profile Photo
    Sep 18, 2007 at 8:52 AM

Happy birthday to you from Istanbul/Turkiye..I wish that you realize all your dreams...good luck ...

• rw-bigfoot's Profile Photo
    Sep 14, 2007 at 1:40 PM

Bro Love it's your Birthday! God's Wonderful Blessings On You

• madamx's Profile Photo
    Jun 28, 2007 at 2:52 PM

Brother Love, I hope you praying for the soul of Chris Benoit.

• BerniShand's Profile Photo
    Sep 18, 2006 at 1:28 PM

Happy Birthday hope you are getting lots of luuuuurve

• pieter_jan_v's Profile Photo
    Sep 18, 2006 at 9:15 AM

Have a lovely birthday. PJ

• jamie_goa's Profile Photo
    Sep 17, 2006 at 8:43 PM

Hello, Happy Birthday. Greetings from Goa..Have a nice day

• monicarc's Profile Photo
    Feb 10, 2006 at 8:25 PM

Well Brother love, I never thought none of y'all would ever git outta Pass-dena and would get on some high faluting travel website.....DUDE, I hope you know I'm just sharing some fellow texan humor w/you.....

• TXgal's Profile Photo
    Jan 16, 2006 at 1:24 PM

Pasa "get down" dena!!

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!