"Armadale, Western Australia" Armadale by 2Cities1Love
Armadale Travel Guide: 50 reviews and 95 photos
This pleasant, semi-rural town about 29 kilometres south-east of Perth?s CBD is well-known for its historic buildings.
The Armadale-Kelmscott area was first settled in 1830. By the early 1850s convict labour had built a good road from Armadale to Perth and by 1853 the Narrogin Inn, a wattle and daub construction that was to be the first building in the township of Armadale, had been constructed at the corner of the Albany and South West Highways. It is now known as Ye Olde Narrogin Inne and has been incorporated into the Pioneer Village historic attraction here.
Pioneer Village has a cinema for anyone wanting to catch the latest movies. more travel advice
2Cities1Love's Related Pages
Armadale Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Keeweechic's Armadale"
- "CITY OF ARMADALE"
- "Armadale, Western Australia"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Armadale
- Hotels in Armadale
- Transportation in Armadale
- Nightlife in Armadale
- Restaurants in Armadale
- Shopping in Armadale
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Armadale
- 3 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to Armadale?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Armadale
Top 10 Pages
- Perth Intro, 7 reviews, 55 photos, 4 travelogues
- Queenstown Intro, 7 reviews, 41 photos, 2 travelogues
- Melbourne Intro, 8 reviews, 35 photos, 2 travelogues
- Mordialloc Intro, 3 reviews, 37 photos, 4 travelogues
- Doubtful Sound Intro, 1 review, 36 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rockingham Intro, 19 reviews, 17 photos, 2 travelogues
- Te Anau Intro, 6 reviews, 28 photos, 2 travelogues
- Juneau Intro, 4 reviews, 29 photos, 2 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 9 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ketchikan Intro, 2 reviews, 28 photos, 2 travelogues