"Around Edithvale" Edithvale by 2Cities1Love
Edithvale Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 17 photos
Edithvale is home to a wetlands project in which they have set aside a hugh space for native animals and all types of bird life.
The wetlands is having a makeover as we speak.I wil go and take some more pics to update here so you can all see.
This was a hugh project as you can see by the notice board.
This sign tells you all about what animals you might see at the wetlands.
- Pros:Interesting place to have a look around.
- Cons:I can't think of any.
- In a nutshell:Come see the wetlands.
If you visit Edithvale Wetlands you will get to see animals in their own habaitate. Best of all it's FREE. more travel advice
Written Jan 10, 2006
More photo's around Edithvale
Written Apr 20, 2006
2Cities1Love's Related Pages
Edithvale Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Edithvale
- 2 Reviews
- 17 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Edithvale?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Edithvale
Photos in EdithvaleSee All Photos (17)
Top 10 Pages
- Perth Intro, 7 reviews, 55 photos, 4 travelogues
- Queenstown Intro, 7 reviews, 41 photos, 2 travelogues
- Melbourne Intro, 8 reviews, 35 photos, 2 travelogues
- Mordialloc Intro, 3 reviews, 37 photos, 4 travelogues
- Doubtful Sound Intro, 1 review, 36 photos, 4 travelogues
- Rockingham Intro, 19 reviews, 17 photos, 2 travelogues
- Te Anau Intro, 6 reviews, 28 photos, 2 travelogues
- Juneau Intro, 4 reviews, 29 photos, 2 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 9 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ketchikan Intro, 2 reviews, 28 photos, 2 travelogues