"Mandurah" Top 5 Page for this destination Mandurah by 2Cities1Love
Mandurah Travel Guide: 122 reviews and 280 photos
Mandurah is a thriving community 72km south of Perth and is one of the fastest growing areas in the country. What started out as a holiday destination for Perth residents, Mandurah is now home to some of Perth's wealthiest people who commute to the city on a daily basis.
What attracts people to Mandurah is the beautiful Peel Inlet and the Harvey Estuary. As well as being a great source for the delicacy that is the blue manna crab.
Mandurah and the Peel region is home to some amazing wildlife. This is a pic of 2 of the locals :-)
Mandurah's lifestyle is built around the beautiful Peel Inlet....there are many walkways, cycleways, playgrounds, cafes and restaurants on and around it. It's a place families go for swimming and barbecues and it's also great for fishing crabbing and prawning.
Cicerello's is a name that most Perth people would know having been originally a basic fish and chips shop in Fremantle... more travel advice
We have not eaten here yet but on our next visit soon we will be :-) We will post a report soon. Crab & Cream Cheese... more travel advice
2Cities1Love's Related Pages
Mandurah Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Keeweechic's Mandurah"
- "Fabulous Seaside Town On West Coast"
- "MANDURAH MY SECOND HOME"
- "Mandurah - Gorgeous Beach Sth of Perth"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Mandurah
- Hotels in Mandurah
- Transportation in Mandurah
- Nightlife in Mandurah
- Restaurants in Mandurah
- Shopping in Mandurah
- Warnings and Dangers in Mandurah
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Mandurah
- 6 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Mandurah?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mandurah
Top 10 Pages
- Perth Intro, 7 reviews, 55 photos, 4 travelogues
- Queenstown Intro, 7 reviews, 41 photos, 2 travelogues
- Melbourne Intro, 8 reviews, 35 photos, 2 travelogues
- Mordialloc Intro, 3 reviews, 37 photos, 4 travelogues
- Doubtful Sound Intro, 1 review, 36 photos, 4 travelogues
- Rockingham Intro, 19 reviews, 17 photos, 2 travelogues
- Te Anau Intro, 6 reviews, 28 photos, 2 travelogues
- Juneau Intro, 4 reviews, 29 photos, 2 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 9 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ketchikan Intro, 2 reviews, 28 photos, 2 travelogues
FriendsSee All Friends (27)
Latest Mandurah hotel reviews