"MORDIALLOC" Mordialloc by 2Cities1Love
Mordialloc Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 37 photos
Mordialloc is a a bayside suburb and it is 25 km. south-east of Melbourne. The name is thought to be from Aboriginal words meaning creek named Moodi or Marida or meaning "near little sea" or "small tidal stream".
Here is a picture of what Mordialloc Creek used to look like.
Will go and take a pic from the same spot tomorrow and load it up so you can see the difference.
- Pros:Great beach and nice picnic spot for the kids.
- In a nutshell:Golden sand and cool blue water
Go for a walk or a bike ride down one of the walking tracks either by the beach or follow the creek to Carrum. more travel advice
2Cities1Love's Related Pages
Mordialloc Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Mordialloc
- 3 Reviews
- 37 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to Mordialloc?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mordialloc
Top 10 Pages
- Perth Intro, 7 reviews, 55 photos, 4 travelogues
- Queenstown Intro, 7 reviews, 41 photos, 2 travelogues
- Melbourne Intro, 8 reviews, 35 photos, 2 travelogues
- Mordialloc Intro, 3 reviews, 37 photos, 4 travelogues
- Doubtful Sound Intro, 1 review, 36 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rockingham Intro, 19 reviews, 17 photos, 2 travelogues
- Te Anau Intro, 6 reviews, 28 photos, 2 travelogues
- Juneau Intro, 4 reviews, 29 photos, 2 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 9 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ketchikan Intro, 2 reviews, 28 photos, 2 travelogues