"Rockingham, Western Australia" Rockingham by 2Cities1Love
Rockingham Travel Guide: 105 reviews and 246 photos
Rockingham used to be a holiday destination for people living in Perth. And over the years it's turned into a major part of suburban Perth. It's like living in the metropolitan area but also in the country at the same time.
With a population of approx 85,000 and continually growing, Rockingham has a country lifestyle feel about it.
The Rockingham area has some of the best beaches anywhere in Australia....beautiful blue water, safe for swimming, room to move and dolphins.
Col is living here at the moment but is moving away from his beautiful Rockingham in April 2006.
Sharing a beautiful sunset over Warnbro Sound was very special for the both of us and is something we both want a lot more of. We'll take em anywhere, anytime :-)
This is a map of the Rockingham area and shows all the reacreation activities.
Rockingham beach is a great water playground, safe for kids, great for diving, dolphin watching and relaxing in the sun. more travel advice
Rockingham beach is a great place to visit, great for swimming, seeing a few dolphins, grabbing a bit to eat at the... more travel advice
Written Nov 14, 2005
Beaches & Sunsets
Written Mar 17, 2006
More pic's around Rockingham
2Cities1Love's Related Pages
Rockingham Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Rockingham, my home town."
- "Rockingham, Western Australia"
- "A Fabulous Day at Rockingham!!"
- "Keeweechic's Rockingham"
- "Beautiful Rockingham"
- "An afternoon in Rockingham"
- "THIS HAS BEEN HOME FOR 23 YEARS"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Rockingham
- Hotels in Rockingham
- Transportation in Rockingham
- Restaurants in Rockingham
- Shopping in Rockingham
- Warnings and Dangers in Rockingham
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Rockingham
- 19 Reviews
- 17 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Rockingham?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Rockingham
Photos in RockinghamSee All Photos (17)
Top 10 Pages
- Perth Intro, 7 reviews, 55 photos, 4 travelogues
- Queenstown Intro, 7 reviews, 41 photos, 2 travelogues
- Melbourne Intro, 8 reviews, 35 photos, 2 travelogues
- Mordialloc Intro, 3 reviews, 37 photos, 4 travelogues
- Doubtful Sound Intro, 1 review, 36 photos, 4 travelogues
- Rockingham Intro, 19 reviews, 17 photos, 2 travelogues
- Te Anau Intro, 6 reviews, 28 photos, 2 travelogues
- Juneau Intro, 4 reviews, 29 photos, 2 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 9 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ketchikan Intro, 2 reviews, 28 photos, 2 travelogues