"Seaford" Seaford by 2Cities1Love
Seaford Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 11 photos
Take a stroll down the Kananook Reserve walking track along side the Kananook Creek and watch the ducks or have some lunch.
This walking track goes all the way to Frankston.
- Pros:A beach and a river not far apart
- Cons:A lot of people go to Seaford beach.
- In a nutshell:Swim at the beach or stroll by the river.
Please don't jump of of the pier. I know lots of young people do it,but it's not safe as things might not be as they... more travel advice
2Cities1Love's Related Pages
Seaford Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Seaford
- 2 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to Seaford?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Seaford
Top 10 Pages
- Perth Intro, 7 reviews, 55 photos, 4 travelogues
- Queenstown Intro, 7 reviews, 41 photos, 2 travelogues
- Melbourne Intro, 8 reviews, 35 photos, 2 travelogues
- Mordialloc Intro, 3 reviews, 37 photos, 4 travelogues
- Doubtful Sound Intro, 1 review, 36 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rockingham Intro, 19 reviews, 17 photos, 2 travelogues
- Te Anau Intro, 6 reviews, 28 photos, 2 travelogues
- Juneau Intro, 4 reviews, 29 photos, 2 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 9 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ketchikan Intro, 2 reviews, 28 photos, 2 travelogues