"Where I Live.....Sorta" Top 5 Page for this destination Long Beach by shikokuzen

Long Beach Travel Guide: 47 reviews and 178 photos

LOOONNNGGG Beach

When I say long beach I mean long beach...28 miles of drivable beach is supposed to be the longest such in the world......to tell the truth I don't drive on the beach and wish no one did but this place I live says it is OK....and the environment does not seem to be adversely affected.....yet!!

Thai Culinary Specialist

she operates the best restaurant in the area....the Long Beach Thai Cuisine....it works as she is from Thailand and is a terrific chef

• Intro Updated Feb 14, 2006

• easterntrekker's Profile Photo
    Sep 30, 2008 at 5:50 PM

Hi Thought I'd take a visit to your pages. I like the chainsaw carvings!

• Phalaenopsis03's Profile Photo
    Jul 27, 2006 at 8:40 AM

Hey, Mr. Bob! So, how'd you celebrate your special day in Long Beach? Hopefully it was most fun and fabulous and didn't involve working in the kitchen. =P

• bike_packer's Profile Photo
    Jul 6, 2006 at 7:35 PM

hello! what's been lately up,bob? belated happy 4th of july celeb. btw, we celebrate this here as Fil-Am Friendship Day! that's us - friends. cheers!

• kiely's Profile Photo
    Jun 20, 2006 at 2:39 AM

Yippe! Enjoying my day OFF. thought I can use this time to do something here. =D Greetings

• thecatsmeow's Profile Photo
    Jun 9, 2006 at 8:35 AM

The Astoria bridge always freaks me out. Especially if its a stormy day. Nice page Robert. Oh yes and not all of us Washingtonians drive like Sh**. :) J =^oo^=

• hash09's Profile Photo
    May 18, 2006 at 1:46 AM

I always love beach.. every beach i went, i love the atmophere... different area, different smell.. and different wavy

• Kaynisa's Profile Photo
    Apr 27, 2006 at 2:06 AM

heya Bob... how are you doing... just droping a line saying hello... have a lovely day -K-

• sarawakgirl's Profile Photo
    Apr 21, 2006 at 12:29 AM

Hi, Thank you for dropping by. :-) Have a great weekend!

• mazzap's Profile Photo
    Apr 4, 2006 at 3:28 PM

Hi Bob - thanks for visiting my Barbados page! Your hometown looks fun - especially that Thia restaurant & the Astoria Bridge! Not sure I like the idea of crossing it in the fog though ;-) Marion.

• Tattugran's Profile Photo
    Mar 20, 2006 at 12:17 AM

I enjoyed reading about yoru home town.thansk for sharing Bob

shikokuzen Lives Here!

shikokuzen

“if it ain't broke....you ain't trying hard enough”

Badges & Stats in Long Beach

Have you been to Long Beach?

Latest Activity in Long Beach