"TRAVELING IS FUN" prmass's Profile

So many places so little time

I wish I had more time and money to travel but when I do go travel I make it count. It all started when I was in the US Army stationed in Germany for 3 years. I began to find interest in going places and seeing for myself everything I have seen on TV, pictures, and in books. There is a world out there and is waiting to be discovered. My recent travel has been to LA, Las Vegas, and the Grand Canyon. Stay tuned for my next travel date.

My time in Europe

I should mention that those 3 years paved the way to all my travels beyond Alicante, Spain but I will explain in the next chapter. I will try to post as many pictures of many cities throughout Europe. They all tell a different story. This is my way of sharing all my adventures.

First feel of Europe

Alicante, Spain was really my first place that I really explore and its surrounding like Orihuela, Torrevieja, and San Juan. The sad part is I don't have any pictures. The picture you see here is from Barcelona which was one of my many travels while living in Germany. I really did not try to preserve memories like I do now. The reason I first got to Alicante was beacause my mother had a niece that lived there with her family. It really is a very beautiful place to visit and I got many stories. It was funny but I do remember in the festival of the fallas seeing a ford van with the texas license plate. It turns out that some soldier came from the navy base from Rota to enjoy this once a year festival. Its a small world after all.

Eastern Europe is full of history

I could not leave without visiting Prague, Chech Rep. Krakow, Poland was also in my list of places. It was a blast to go to these places.

• Intro Updated Jul 25, 2006

Comments

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!