"Laugarvatn" Laugarvatn by travelfrosch
Laugarvatn Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 38 photos
A last-minute change in bus schedules had left us stranded in Geysir. When traveling salesman Finnur offered us a ride back to Reykjavík, we were more than happy to accept. As a condition, he needed to make several stops on the way. No problem with us.
His first stop was in the village of Laugarvatn. We didn't learn a lot about the place, except it was named after the nearby lake. Finnur also told us a rather famous school was located here. During the stop, we were able to take some photos.
Finnur's stop was a gas station on the outskirts of town, so we didn't really get to see much of the community itself. This shed is about as close as we got.
travelfrosch's Related Pages
Laugarvatn Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "LAUGARVATN VILLAGE"
- "Small town with lake & spa attached"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Laugarvatn
- 1 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (125)
Have you been to Laugarvatn?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Laugarvatn
Photos in LaugarvatnSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Munich Intro, 50 reviews, 184 photos
- New York City Intro, 33 reviews, 131 photos, 2 travelogues
- Washington D.C. Intro, 33 reviews, 119 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kandersteg Intro, 28 reviews, 98 photos
- Norway Intro, 22 reviews, 89 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Akureyri Intro, 26 reviews, 83 photos
- Stockholm Intro, 24 reviews, 82 photos
- Baltimore Intro, 15 reviews, 85 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tórshavn Intro, 20 reviews, 78 photos
- Porto Intro, 20 reviews, 72 photos