"Hammerfest" Top 5 Page for this destination Hammerfest by travelfrosch
Hammerfest Travel Guide: 111 reviews and 415 photos
Our coastal steamer had an early morning call at Hammerfest, the northernmost incorporated town. We did not disembark, but were able to get some very nice photos.
This church has a very unique structure. I would have loved to visit it if we had enough time.
The views from Hammerfest harbor are also quite striking. The snow-capped mountains and sea make for excellent photos, as you can see.
Northbound coastal steamers arrive daily at 5:15AM, departing for Kirkenes at 6:45AM. Southbound steamers arrive daily... more travel advice
travelfrosch's Related Pages
Hammerfest Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The northenmost city in the world!?"
- "the northernmost town on earth"
- "The northernmost town in the world"
- "70 degrees north"
- "Knoto's new Hammerfest Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Hammerfest
- Hotels in Hammerfest
- Transportation in Hammerfest
- Nightlife in Hammerfest
- Restaurants in Hammerfest
- Shopping in Hammerfest
- Warnings and Dangers in Hammerfest
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Hammerfest
- 2 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (116)
Have you been to Hammerfest?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hammerfest
Photos in HammerfestSee All Photos (12)
Top 10 Pages
- Munich Intro, 47 reviews, 168 photos
- New York City Intro, 33 reviews, 131 photos, 2 travelogues
- Washington D.C. Intro, 33 reviews, 119 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kandersteg Intro, 27 reviews, 93 photos
- Norway Intro, 22 reviews, 89 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Akureyri Intro, 26 reviews, 83 photos
- Stockholm Intro, 24 reviews, 82 photos
- Baltimore Intro, 15 reviews, 85 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tórshavn Intro, 20 reviews, 78 photos
- Porto Intro, 20 reviews, 72 photos