Bacharach Shopping Tips by travelfrosch Top 5 Page for this destination
Bacharach Shopping: 3 reviews and 3 photos
I post this tip to correct a rather eye-popping error in some guidebooks, which claim there are no food markets in Bacharach and that you have to go to Oberwesel if you want to put together a picnic. In truth, Bacharach has not one but two markets -- Nahkauf and Schlecker. They are open Monday-Friday 8:30AM - 6:30PM and Saturday 8:30AM - 2PM.
Directions: The Schlecker is located on Oberstrasse 66. The Nahkauf is located on Koblenzerstrasse 2.
Theme: Food and Drink
More Reviews (12)
travelfrosch's Related Pages
Bacharach Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Rabbi of Bacharach"
- "Bacharach - a romantic village at the river Rhine"
- "Fine Wine on the Rhine (and beer, too!)"
- "The breathtaking Bacharach"
- "Wine villages along the Rhine River - Bacharach"
- "The God of Wine"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bacharach
- Hotels in Bacharach
- Transportation in Bacharach
- Restaurants in Bacharach
- Shopping in Bacharach
- Warnings and Dangers in Bacharach
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bacharach
- 13 Reviews
- 41 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (118)
Have you been to Bacharach?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bacharach
Top 10 Pages
- Munich Intro, 46 reviews, 168 photos
- New York City Intro, 33 reviews, 131 photos, 2 travelogues
- Washington D.C. Intro, 33 reviews, 119 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kandersteg Intro, 27 reviews, 93 photos
- Norway Intro, 22 reviews, 89 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Akureyri Intro, 26 reviews, 83 photos
- Stockholm Intro, 24 reviews, 82 photos
- Baltimore Intro, 15 reviews, 85 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tórshavn Intro, 20 reviews, 78 photos
- Porto Intro, 20 reviews, 72 photos