travelfrosch's profile photo

travelfrosch

Mark Online Now
'Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.' - Benjamin Franklin

My Favorite Pages

Bled

Travel Map

yusha's Profile Photo
yusha 18 minutes ago

Thanks for your answer to 'How to avoid terrible experiences in Extended Stay America hotels'. I appreciate your advice.

Minceta's Profile Photo
Minceta Yesterday

Thank you very, very much, dear Mark! Please excuse-me for not having answered you earlier, but last week I was with my husband out of Belgrade from Sunday until Friday, so that I did not visit this site. I spent my birthday on the beautiful mountain of Kopaonik. We (my husband and me) are planning to come again to Boston this year in August so that, if you want and if you are going to be in Boston in August, we could meet personally ....

Homanded's Profile Photo
Homanded May 24, 2016 at 5:18 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'Traveling onwards'. Great tips there! Thank you, I will check them out.

Maurizioago's Profile Photo
Maurizioago May 20, 2016 at 1:59 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'Public transportation from Faro to Albufeira.'. I appreciate your advice.

Maurizioago's Profile Photo
Maurizioago May 19, 2016 at 9:41 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'Metro from the airport.'. I appreciate your advice.

pepemorris11's Profile Photo
pepemorris11 May 18, 2016 at 7:23 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'From Seefeld in Tirol to Bratislava'. I appreciate your advice.

aly299 May 9, 2016 at 4:32 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'Do I need a converter?'. You've been a huge help.

ayethetraveller May 7, 2016 at 11:20 PM

Thanks for your answer to '8 hours layover at Munich airport'. You've been a huge help.

letsgo247's Profile Photo
letsgo247 May 7, 2016 at 8:14 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'Where to stay??'. I appreciate your advice.

gulnese's Profile Photo
gulnese Apr 26, 2016 at 7:20 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'Mountain sightseeing and trekking'. You've been a huge help.