"CHARMING GAZIMAGUSA (FAMAGUSTA)" Top 5 Page for this destination Famagusta by Arkeolog
Famagusta Travel Guide: 81 reviews and 225 photos
Magusa is one of my favourite location in Northern Cyprus. It's well known with its history, ancient remains, medieval buildings and fortification systems.Magusa is a city of special interest as it combines the beauty of the Mediterranean with the characteristics of an undisturbed city and historical remains that are hundreds or thousands of years old, allowing it to offer much more than just sea, sand and sun. Magusa is a historical tourist site that invites all visitors to Northern Cyprus to come and enjoy its thousands of years of history and incomparable natural surroundings.
It's a must see attraction in sun bathing and swimming at Palm Beah with a mysterious scene of Marash at backside...
Gazimagusa in 2008
- Pros:beach, history and museums
- Cons:too hot in summer :(
The ruins of the ancient city of Salamis are located right next to the legendary blue waters of the Mediterranean,... more travel advice
The castle is called Othello Castle due to the descriptions of the castle in Shakespeare’s Othello and is one of the... more travel advice
Arkeolog's Related Pages
Famagusta Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Famagusta (Gazimagusa)"
- " Famagusta, a City of Unique Cultural Blend "
- "CHARMING GAZIMAGUSA (FAMAGUSTA)"
- "Not just a university town"
- "Famagusta the Ghost City."
- "Gazimagusa....ancient town of churches."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Famagusta
- Hotels in Famagusta
- Transportation in Famagusta
- Restaurants in Famagusta
- Shopping in Famagusta
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Famagusta
- 8 Reviews
- 18 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 62 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (32)
Have you been to Famagusta?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Famagusta
- Posted in Travel Buyukada Forum "Re: October in Buyukada"
- Commented on one of om_212's Famagusta travel pages
- Uploaded a Photo to "Kombos between Kyrenia-Famagusta"
- updated a Famagusta Travelogue "Memories of Famagusta(Gazimagusa)"
- Wrote a Review Sycamore Fig Tree (Ficus sycomorus) about Lala Mustafa Pasha mosque in Famagusta Things to Do
Photos in FamagustaSee All Photos (18)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Izmir Intro, 59 reviews, 69 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 30 reviews, 84 photos, 5 travelogues
- Turkey Intro, 28 reviews, 57 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bitola Intro, 21 reviews, 46 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gokceada Intro, 32 reviews, 33 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Konya Intro, 30 reviews, 32 photos
- Cyprus Intro, 21 reviews, 40 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tirana Intro, 23 reviews, 31 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Buyukada Intro, 21 reviews, 31 photos
- Bozcaada Intro, 23 reviews, 24 photos