"Old Houses, Streets, windmills and windsurf" Alacati by Arkeolog
Alacati Travel Guide: 44 reviews and 198 photos
Windmills were very common in Alacati and entire Cesme region for centuries. Today you can see a few windmills and some ruins of windmills. In Alacati four windmills welcomes you to the history and culture of Alacati. They stand there up to the hill like an eyewitness of history. They got secret and they reday to keep their secrets forever.
Alacati is a paradise for café lovers. If you like to have a seat in old strees and watch this beautiful town, Alacati is your place then... There so many cafés in Alacati. Some of them are posh and high qualified. Some of them are nice and moderate and the others are small, clean and traditional. But all of them are decorated with Aegean spirit, colorful geranium flowers, relaxing combination of white&blue and tasty food.
Arkeolog's Related Pages
Alacati Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Alacati was a big surprise"
- "Alacati - An Aegean Beauty"
- "SURF & RELAX & SURF & RELAX....."
- "Entering 2007 at Alacati"
- "SURFERS' TOWN ALACATI"
- "a charming village near Cesme"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Alacati
- Hotels in Alacati
- Transportation in Alacati
- Nightlife in Alacati
- Restaurants in Alacati
- Shopping in Alacati
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Alacati
- 0 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
Have you been to Alacati?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Alacati
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Izmir Intro, 59 reviews, 69 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 30 reviews, 84 photos, 5 travelogues
- Turkey Intro, 28 reviews, 57 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bitola Intro, 21 reviews, 46 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gokceada Intro, 32 reviews, 33 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Konya Intro, 30 reviews, 32 photos
- Cyprus Intro, 21 reviews, 40 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tirana Intro, 23 reviews, 31 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Buyukada Intro, 21 reviews, 31 photos
- Bozcaada Intro, 23 reviews, 24 photos