"MERHABA" Arkeolog's Profile

My Travels in My Way:)

Travelling, photographing and sharing with other travel lovers...

PETRA, A RED ROSE CITY - JORDAN

I always thought that Petra is so fantastic and impressive. All because of Indiana Jones :) When I visited Petra I realized that Petra is more attractive, more impressive than I thought.

BOSNIA&HERZEGOVINA / CROATIA

A WEEK IN CROATIA
Zagreb, Pula, Rijeka, Split, Dubrovnik and so many small places. Croaita is a great country with stunning landscape, breath-taking scenery and mouth-watering sea food.

BOSNIA'S JEWEL, MOSTAR...
Mostar was a dream to me, a sort of legend or a far future must-see. it has turned into real and I visited Mostar where you can see the most well-known bridge of the world. Cobbled streets, small shops and friendly people of Bosnia Herzegovina plus The Bridge, so Mostar has everything I need.

MACEDONIA AND ALBANIA

I've spent peaceful and calm days in both Albania and Macedonia. Unspoilt natural beauties of both countries are fascinating, Lake view, mountain view and historical heritage impressing in those countries.

In Macedonia Im dazzled by historical part of Skopje. I'd great time in Ohrid and unforgetable Bitola...

In Albania, I had a quick visit to Tirana and I liked the city's major attractions and historical buildings

The HITTITES- TURKEY

Modern Settlement of Corum(in Turkey) hosts major cities of Hittites including their unique capital city Hattusha. I found Yazilikaya open air shrine mysterious and impressive. It's like a procession of Hittitian Gods and Goddesses.

NORTHERN CYPRUS

I believe the general architectural features of the city give you the real character of its past. Especially doors and door knockers are my favourites. Furthermore Nicosia and Northern Cyprus have everything what I'm looking for...

KAS / KAPUTASH BEACH - TURKEY

Kas is one my favourite summer destination. Cystal clear sea, natural beauties and seafood always attract me. I feel happy and relaxed in Kas.

BOZCAADA- TURKEY

Bozcada is a small tiny island in Aegean Sea. I visit this island for years. Turquoise sea and clean beaches of Bozcaada always make me feel comfortable.

• Intro Updated Apr 15, 2010

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!