Coggeshall Nightlife Tips by IeatTofu
Coggeshall Nightlife: 1 reviews and 3 photos
We have had many good Pub lunches at The Chapel Inn. It is in the center of the village on Market Hill. It is a classic English pub with great food.
Sunday night is quiz night at the Chapel Inn! The quiz starts at 8pm, and entry is £1 per person. Rollover Jackpot. 1st 2nd & 3rd prizes.and a booby prize.
There is often Live music at The Chapel Inn. It is a pretty popular place with locals.
Address: 4 Market Hill, Coggeshall, Essex, CO6 1TS
Directions: Plentiful parking, both at the rear and in the village's free public car park opposite the Parish Council offices
Other Contact: email@example.com
Phone: 01376 561655
Theme: Eating and Drinking
More Reviews (18)
- See All From London to Coggeshall
- See All Just outside of Coggeshall - Prested...
- See All Take a Hot Air Baloon Ride over...
Coggeshall Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Historic Coggeshall"
- "Coggeshall in Essex, England - A Quaint Village"
- "Coggeshall - a charming village"
- "Nice Essex village"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Coggeshall
- Hotels in Coggeshall
- Transportation in Coggeshall
- Nightlife in Coggeshall
- Restaurants in Coggeshall
- Shopping in Coggeshall
- See All...
Explore the World
- Ban Sithan Nua Hotels
- Sint-Job-in-'t-Goor Hotels
- Yuba Lake State Recreation Area Hotels
- Colbyville Hotels
- Judetul Suceava
Badges & Stats in Coggeshall
- 19 Reviews
- 44 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Coggeshall?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Coggeshall
Photos in CoggeshallSee All Photos (44)
No friends yet.
Travel InterestsSee All Travel Interests (5)
Latest Coggeshall hotel reviews
- The White Hart Hotel
- 104 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 13, 2013