"WELCOME TO YAYA PAGE" yaya1's Profile
I'm a VERY laidback, down-to-earth gal who still knows how to have fun! I'm not much of a person to judge others, and I live for meeting new, random people and hitting on cabbies to get free rides! Life is an adventure, and I love being spontaneous and taking things as they come. You could call me an oddball, because I love jazz music, fighting with my inflatable toys, can put my legs behind my head (kinky, eh?) and can strangely play random songs on the piano while I'm passed out drunk on the bench. Making others happy and shaking my ass are my most favourite things to do!
I like...people. I'm not too picky! If you're yourself, I'm happy. Definite pluses are people who aren't too serious and polite. That gets boring!! Be willing to make fun of me and have a good laugh. If you sing to me or massage me, I will melt. And if you sing WHILE massaging, well...I'm yours for life.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 5 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 2 Countries
- 3 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
- Wrote a Review Best place to stay in Bwindi National Park Hotels
- Uploaded a Photo to "Best place to stay"
- created a Masai Mara Game Reserve Travel Page "Traveling to Kenya"
- Commented on irishgalmtl's profile page
- Posted in Travel Democratic Republic of Congo Forum "RE: Gorilla trek in virunga park"
updated their Profile Page "WELCOME TO YAYA PAGE"
- Kisoro District 1 review, 1 photo
- Parc National de Virunga Intro, 2 reviews
- Bwindi National Park 1 review, 1 photo
- Mgahinga Gorilla National Park 1 review, 1 photo
No friends yet.