I'm a beach bum. I live in Manhattan Beach, I work in Manhattan Beach and I rarely leave Manhattan Beach, except to go to the neighboring town of Hermosa Beach. I'm not agoraphobic or anything, but when you live in paradise, it can be really hard to leave.
But when I do get up and go, I love it. Travel suits me. I sleep well on planes; I love hotel rooms; I love calculating time differences; I love lounging on a beach or near a pool; I love meeting people; I love exploring new towns, trying new restaurants and spending money in new stores. But when all is said and done, I love coming home.
And when I get home, I get to go back to work for a wicked cool website called VirtualTourist.com. Perhaps you've heard of it?
I also have the unique distinction of being the VT staff member who was proposed to on the homepage of VT ... Marry_me_Erika! Our wedding is planned for April 14, 2007.
Personal Pages (1)
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 22 Reviews
- 38 Photos
- 1 Countries
- 9 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
- RekaD and explorer02 are now friends.
- Commented on RickinDutch's profile page
updated their Profile Page "I'm RekaD?"
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "RE: Money Saving VT Tips"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Nauset Beach"
- Wrote a Review At Nauset Beach in Orleans Restaurants
- created a Orleans Travel Page "Nauset Beach"
Top 10 Pages
- Martha's Vineyard Intro, 5 reviews, 10 photos
- Provincetown Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos
- Boston Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos
- Orleans Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Lahaina Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Kaanapali 1 review, 3 photos
- Miami Beach 1 review, 2 photos
- Manhattan Beach 2 reviews
- Los Angeles 1 review
- Mammoth Lakes Intro, 1 photo