"My hometown... Stoney Creek!" Stoney Creek by mkotarac
Stoney Creek Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 1 photos
Stoney Creek is now considered part of Hamilton (aka Steel Town or The Hammer), but it is so different from the city that many Stoney Creekers (like myself) consider ourselves still seperate from the Hammer.
Though I technically live in Stoney Creek, I also live on the border of what is called Fruitland or Winona. See my guide for info about this area.
- Pros:Small town, close to the big city!
- Cons:Not much to do, unless you want to visit your local Timmies!
- In a nutshell:A place where my roots are planted firmly into the ground, right next to the peach trees!
This is the main mall in Stoney Creek. Smaller than most malls found in other parts of Southern Ontario, Eastgate has... more travel advice
If you look at my Winona tip, you will see mention of the abundence of fruit that grows in the area. When the berry... more travel advice
mkotarac's Related Pages
Stoney Creek Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Stoney Creek
- Restaurants in Stoney Creek
- Shopping in Stoney Creek
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Stoney Creek
- 4 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Stoney Creek?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Stoney Creek
Top 5 Pages
- Tokyo Intro, 9 reviews
- Nice Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Paris Intro, 1 review, 5 photos
- Monte-Carlo Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Toronto 4 reviews
No friends yet.