"Quaint, but small New England College town" Middlebury by tvdandy
Middlebury Travel Guide: 40 reviews and 79 photos
Middlebury is a lovely little village with all the classic small town Vermont features. A Tall white church steeple overlooking the city, sculptured fountain in a small park, and some cool used book stores and coffeehouses. This is also a collegetown, where Middlebury College is the focal point for everything in the city. Middlebury is a private college so expect to see many students wearing North Face jackets and Abercrombie. Does not have the progressive feel of the University of Vermont. So somewhat lacks in diversity, but still very quaint and easy to get around. The beautiful campus and the town are edged right next to each other.
- Pros:Lovely little village with easy stroll from campus to downtown
- Cons:lacks diversity, only a couple of bars and restaurants
This is a lovely Bed and Breakfast the size of an elaborate mansion located in the heart of Brandon, Vermont. This is... more travel advice
This is a lively pub which serves standard pub fare. The main selling point of this establishment is the popularity.... more travel advice
tvdandy's Related Pages
Middlebury Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Home of the FALLS"
- "Middlebury - Victorian Houses & Middlebury College"
- "Middlebury, Vermont"
- "Quaint, but small New England College town"
- "Visiting Family"
- "themerg's new Middlebury Page"
- "Middlebury: A larger town along Hwy 7"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Middlebury
- Hotels in Middlebury
- Transportation in Middlebury
- Nightlife in Middlebury
- Restaurants in Middlebury
- Shopping in Middlebury
- Warnings and Dangers in Middlebury
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Middlebury
- 7 Reviews
- 18 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Middlebury?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Middlebury
Photos in MiddleburySee All Photos (18)
Top 10 Pages
- Columbus Intro, 27 reviews, 90 photos
- San Diego Intro, 22 reviews, 91 photos
- Santa Cruz Intro, 17 reviews, 53 photos
- San Luis Obispo Intro, 18 reviews, 48 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 16 reviews, 45 photos
- Santa Barbara Intro, 12 reviews, 49 photos
- Iowa City Intro, 19 reviews, 31 photos
- Monterey Intro, 9 reviews, 34 photos
- Big Sur Intro, 7 reviews, 30 photos
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 10 reviews, 27 photos