"Norman Rockwell USA in Michigan" Plymouth by tvdandy
Plymouth Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 13 photos
My favorite little suburban Detroit town, Plymouth, Michigan has tons of old fashioned character. It has a great walking downtown with excellent gallerys, restaurants, ice cream shops, coffeehouses and pubs. What is also wonderful is that there is a town center park right in the middle with a beautiful fountain. There are concerts in the park during the summer months. Very safe, everybody friendly
During the spring months, there are some absolutly beautiful plant life in bloom all around the downtown area.
- Pros:beautiful, safe, walking downtown with plenty of character
- Cons:pretty cold to walk in winters, kind of yuppiesville
The downtown area has it's own local theatre with has a historical look and lovely inside. Local plays and performances... more travel advice
tvdandy's Related Pages
Plymouth Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Norman Rockwell USA in Michigan"
- "At Home In Plymouth"
- "Plymouth, Michigan"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Plymouth
- Nightlife in Plymouth
- Restaurants in Plymouth
- Shopping in Plymouth
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Plymouth
- 2 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Plymouth?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Plymouth
Top 10 Pages
- Columbus Intro, 27 reviews, 90 photos
- San Diego Intro, 22 reviews, 91 photos
- Santa Cruz Intro, 17 reviews, 53 photos
- San Luis Obispo Intro, 18 reviews, 48 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 16 reviews, 45 photos
- Santa Barbara Intro, 12 reviews, 49 photos
- Monterey Intro, 9 reviews, 34 photos
- Big Sur Intro, 7 reviews, 30 photos
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 10 reviews, 27 photos
- Paso Robles Intro, 8 reviews, 26 photos