"Holy Wine Batman" Paso Robles by tvdandy
Paso Robles Travel Guide: 111 reviews and 368 photos
Paso Robles, as I am told by the local librairian, once had a nice little downtown, but many buildings were destroyed by their Earthquake several years back. Oh well, this is Wine Country baby! People are in this area of the Central Coast to visit wineries and stop here on the way. The small downtown is very walkable but very small as well. Only a few interesting shops, but the community is trying to build back up. It does have some nice restaurants with exceptional wine lists. They also have a great wine tasting festival in mid-May.
- Pros:Very walkable downtown, somewhat quaint
- Cons:A bit too small for character, snobby wine tasters
This is a wonderful establishment that offers outdoors or indoors hot tubs which are individually secluded. For less the... more travel advice
Where art meets wine. This is an original twist on your average winery, because of the beautiful sculptures situated all... more travel advice
tvdandy's Related Pages
Paso Robles Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "On and Off the Road in Paso Robles"
- "Wine Country 3 1/2 Hours from Los Angeles!"
- "I already want to go back!!!!"
- "Wonderful Southern California Wine Region"
- "Paso Robles - a wine stop"
- "GOOD OL" BURGERS"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Paso Robles
- Hotels in Paso Robles
- Transportation in Paso Robles
- Nightlife in Paso Robles
- Restaurants in Paso Robles
- Shopping in Paso Robles
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Paso Robles
- 8 Reviews
- 26 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Paso Robles?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Paso Robles
Photos in Paso RoblesSee All Photos (26)
Top 10 Pages
- Columbus Intro, 27 reviews, 90 photos
- San Diego Intro, 22 reviews, 91 photos
- Santa Cruz Intro, 17 reviews, 53 photos
- San Luis Obispo Intro, 18 reviews, 48 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 16 reviews, 45 photos
- Santa Barbara Intro, 12 reviews, 49 photos
- Monterey Intro, 9 reviews, 34 photos
- Big Sur Intro, 7 reviews, 30 photos
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 10 reviews, 27 photos
- Paso Robles Intro, 8 reviews, 26 photos