"Lompoc, the city of murals." Lompoc by tvdandy
Lompoc Travel Guide: 57 reviews and 179 photos
The lovely and artistic little town of Lompoc, CA is a great little town if you appreciated creative expression through the form of painting, specifically murals. All over the little downtown there are Murals everywhere on the sides of many businesses. Of course, the little walking town has the typical restaurants, coffee houses and the like. The main things to see is the La Purisima Mission and the murals.
tvdandy's Related Pages
Lompoc Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Lompoc~La Purisima Mission State Historic Park~"
- "ECARPIO's New Lompoc Page"
- "Lompoc, Really Surf Beach"
- "Mission La Purisima"
- "Lompoc, the city of murals."
- "..... Silence ....."
- "Lompoc, California"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Lompoc
- Hotels in Lompoc
- Restaurants in Lompoc
- Shopping in Lompoc
- Warnings and Dangers in Lompoc
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Lompoc
- 1 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Lompoc?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lompoc
Photos in LompocSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Columbus Intro, 27 reviews, 90 photos
- San Diego Intro, 22 reviews, 91 photos
- Santa Cruz Intro, 17 reviews, 53 photos
- San Luis Obispo Intro, 18 reviews, 48 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 16 reviews, 45 photos
- Santa Barbara Intro, 12 reviews, 49 photos
- Monterey Intro, 9 reviews, 34 photos
- Big Sur Intro, 7 reviews, 30 photos
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 10 reviews, 27 photos
- Paso Robles Intro, 8 reviews, 26 photos