"Main Street charm right outside of San Francisco" Top 5 Page for this destination Half Moon Bay by tvdandy
Half Moon Bay Travel Guide: 31 reviews and 82 photos
30 miles south of San Francisco, off of Highway 1 is the quaint town of Half Moon Bay. This area has a little downtown of a couple blocks of real New England type charm. Nice bookstores, coffee houses, restaurants and galleries. A very pleasant atmosphere. Half Moon Bay also has a wonderful and scenic beach as well. It is nice and small and private, for a quiet sand and sun retreat. I stilll say the nice walking downtown is the sell point for me.
This is a nice little place located right in the heart of Downtown. A great place to have a hearty breakfast, (the... more travel advice
tvdandy's Related Pages
Half Moon Bay Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Half Moon Bay"
- "Small, quiet, perfect!"
- "Main Street charm right outside of San Francisco"
- "City of Half Moon Bay"
- "FreeCloud's new Half Moon Bay Page"
- "Coastal California"
- "Half Moon Bay: A Scenic Getaway"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Half Moon Bay
- Hotels in Half Moon Bay
- Restaurants in Half Moon Bay
- Warnings and Dangers in Half Moon Bay
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Half Moon Bay
- 2 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Half Moon Bay?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Half Moon Bay
Top 10 Pages
- Columbus Intro, 27 reviews, 90 photos
- San Diego Intro, 22 reviews, 91 photos
- Santa Cruz Intro, 17 reviews, 53 photos
- San Luis Obispo Intro, 18 reviews, 48 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 16 reviews, 45 photos
- Santa Barbara Intro, 12 reviews, 49 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Iowa City Intro, 19 reviews, 31 photos
- Monterey Intro, 9 reviews, 34 photos
- Big Sur Intro, 7 reviews, 30 photos
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 10 reviews, 27 photos