"Hideaway Beach Town on the Central Coast" Cayucos by tvdandy
Cayucos Travel Guide: 17 reviews and 29 photos
The Beachtown of Cayucos is located directly between San Luis Obispo and Morro Bay on the Central Coast of California. This is a very sleepy little beachtown with a 2 block long main street with a decent assortment of restaurants, antique shops, a few surf shops and the like. The great thing about this town is everything is walking distance, from the beach to the main street area to the impressive fishing pier. This is also a local surfing area. This is very nice for the quiet getaway at the beach type vacation
This beach has quite a dramatic landscape. Nice for photos
- Pros:Good for a quiet beach getaway
- Cons:If you are looking for excitement and beach combo, keep driving
This won't take much time, but walk around the little main st area, which is only 2 blocks long, and check out some... more travel advice
tvdandy's Related Pages
Cayucos Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Peaceful Cayucos"
- "A great little beach town..."
- "Hideaway Beach Town on the Central Coast"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Cayucos
- Hotels in Cayucos
- Nightlife in Cayucos
- Restaurants in Cayucos
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cayucos
- 3 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Cayucos?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cayucos
Photos in CayucosSee All Photos (11)
Top 10 Pages
- Columbus Intro, 27 reviews, 90 photos
- San Diego Intro, 22 reviews, 91 photos
- Santa Cruz Intro, 17 reviews, 53 photos
- San Luis Obispo Intro, 18 reviews, 48 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 16 reviews, 45 photos
- Santa Barbara Intro, 12 reviews, 49 photos
- Monterey Intro, 9 reviews, 34 photos
- Big Sur Intro, 7 reviews, 30 photos
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 10 reviews, 27 photos
- Paso Robles Intro, 8 reviews, 26 photos