"Somewhat quaint beachtown near Santa Barbara" Carpinteria by tvdandy
Carpinteria Travel Guide: 8 reviews and 14 photos
Carpenteria is located halfway between Santa Barbara and Ventura. This is a small village by the ocean with a little downtown that butts right up against the beach. Great place to stay if you are on a budget. Much less expensive then Santa Barbara, Ojai or Ventura. Literally almost no nightlife to speak of, so this will be a consideration to some. Basically a very nice place to totally chill for one day tops. Nice little beach. The downtown does have a nice selection of restaurants and shops for a town this size.
- Pros:Great place for a budget.
- Cons:Very little nightlife.
Call me a baby if you want. But when I sit down at a restaurant I want to be served my food. After all, I have a kitchen... more travel advice
If you are like me, you cannot get enough of those lovable seals. Carpinteria has a great beach area to view them in... more travel advice
tvdandy's Related Pages
Carpinteria Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Somewhat quaint beachtown near Santa Barbara"
- "The Outskirts of Santa Barbara"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Carpinteria
- 6 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Carpinteria?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Carpinteria
Photos in CarpinteriaSee All Photos (10)
Top 10 Pages
- Columbus Intro, 27 reviews, 90 photos
- San Diego Intro, 22 reviews, 91 photos
- Santa Cruz Intro, 17 reviews, 53 photos
- San Luis Obispo Intro, 18 reviews, 48 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 16 reviews, 45 photos
- Santa Barbara Intro, 12 reviews, 49 photos
- Monterey Intro, 9 reviews, 34 photos
- Big Sur Intro, 7 reviews, 30 photos
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 10 reviews, 27 photos
- Paso Robles Intro, 8 reviews, 26 photos