"The Central Coast's most serene beach." Avila Beach by tvdandy
Avila Beach Travel Guide: 14 reviews and 28 photos
I love the peace and tranquility of this beach. I think this is the most beautiful and unspoiled beach on the Central Coast. The waves are mild. There is none of that nasty seaweed you get at other beaches. I hear the water is warmest here, (even though the Central Coast in general has pretty chilly ocean waters). This is a very nice, unpretentious, laidback beach. The waterfront has a few select restaurant, bars and shops. This is totally a place to relax and enjoy paradise!
Feel like spending a day in the great outdoors while munching on fresh fruits and cider? How about a place where your... more travel advice
Ok, this is your typical Breakfast old fashioned diner. Great breakfast but the prices we're on the tad ridiculous side.... more travel advice
tvdandy's Related Pages
Avila Beach Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Central Coast's most serene beach."
- "Pleasant Avila Beach"
- "Less Populated Area of the Central Coast"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Avila Beach
- Hotels in Avila Beach
- Restaurants in Avila Beach
- Warnings and Dangers in Avila Beach
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Avila Beach
- 5 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Avila Beach?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Avila Beach
Photos in Avila BeachSee All Photos (14)
Top 10 Pages
- Columbus Intro, 27 reviews, 90 photos
- San Diego Intro, 22 reviews, 91 photos
- Santa Cruz Intro, 17 reviews, 53 photos
- San Luis Obispo Intro, 18 reviews, 48 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 16 reviews, 45 photos
- Santa Barbara Intro, 12 reviews, 49 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Iowa City Intro, 19 reviews, 31 photos
- Monterey Intro, 9 reviews, 34 photos
- Big Sur Intro, 7 reviews, 30 photos
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 10 reviews, 27 photos