"A diver's paradise" Grand Turk by Martique
Grand Turk Travel Guide: 74 reviews and 388 photos
I really enjoyed the diving in Grand Turk. The people I met were friendly as well. They are on a verge of becoming more crowded now that a new port is being built for cruise ships. Many of the local and small business feel that the new port is not beneficial to them since the new port will have new shops away from theirs.
The buildings in Grand Turk reminded me of the ones I saw in the Bahamas. They are close.
The town of Cockburn was a short walk away. Grand Turk is also the where the governement lays in the Turks and Caicos.
Martique's Related Pages
Grand Turk Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "under construction"
- "Our Special Island"
- "After Hurricane Ike"
- "A Proposal In Paradise"
- "Relax and Dive"
- "Grand Turk"
- "Grand Turks Cruise Stop"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Grand Turk
- Hotels in Grand Turk
- Transportation in Grand Turk
- Nightlife in Grand Turk
- Restaurants in Grand Turk
- Shopping in Grand Turk
- Warnings and Dangers in Grand Turk
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Grand Turk
- 0 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Grand Turk?Share Your Travels
Top 10 Pages
- Belize Intro, 1 review, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- France Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- India Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Thailand Intro, 11 photos, 2 travelogues
- China Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Puerto Rico Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Nepal Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bonaire Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Benin Intro, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Indonesia Intro, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
No friends yet.