"Kelly and Sarah´s Travels into the Known" stripeykelly's Profile

Getting to know me

Hi, my name is Kelly, I am 25 years old and from Scotland. This is my first time travelling outside of Europe and I am with my friend Sarah. We have planned to travel for 9 months covering as much of the globe as is humanly possible.

My Brucie days are over for the next wee while. I will not be updating my travelogue for the next few weeks until I return to bonny Scotland, as a) I will be on a train, and b) I will be on a train. Enjoying China very much though, and would really like to return.

• Intro Updated Jun 7, 2006

• Swades's Profile Photo
    Oct 13, 2007 at 7:03 AM

hi nice homepage...love andsmile..vivek

• Trekki's Profile Photo
    Apr 17, 2006 at 1:39 PM

Hi my dearest :-) All the best for your birthday, Kelly :-))) Ah, isn't it great to spend it somewhere on travels, with a nice and dear friend ? Huggies to you and Sarah :-))

• uglyscot's Profile Photo
    Apr 17, 2006 at 12:23 PM

Happy birthday from Cairo. Hope you are having better weather than Bonnie Scotland is the last few days.

• mturkkan's Profile Photo
    Apr 17, 2006 at 8:35 AM

Happy Birthday from Heaven( Antalya )

• deecat's Profile Photo
    Apr 16, 2006 at 8:59 PM

Birthday greetings, Kelly, from Chicago. I do so hope that you have a wonderful day shared with those you love.

• kenHuocj's Profile Photo
    Apr 16, 2006 at 6:24 PM

Happy Birthday Kelly, enjoy your Journeys, reading your trip with interest . . . ;-)))

• rahulr911's Profile Photo
    Dec 11, 2005 at 7:08 AM

No worries.. feel free to ping me for questions..

• goaaddict's Profile Photo
    Dec 10, 2005 at 4:54 PM

Hi Kelly, welcome to Vt. If you are going to Cambodia can I suggest that you have a look here http://www.talesofasia.com/ Theres loads of info on there. Have a safe and enjoyable trip. Barry

• sim1's Profile Photo
    Nov 11, 2005 at 2:23 PM

Hi Kelly! Welcome to VT! Great start and great travelplans! You've got some very interesting places on your list, looking forward in reading all about your experiences there! :-) Simone

• pepples46's Profile Photo
    Nov 7, 2005 at 11:00 AM

welcome to VT fine start...Pisco to MY doorsteps please greets from CHCH Waltraud

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
stripeykelly's Profile Photo

stripeykelly

“The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeing new landscapes but in having new eyes - Proust”

Real Name