"Barry Town" Barry by pattypoo
Barry Travel Guide: 80 reviews and 260 photos
The old Barry town holds a street market every tuesday selling fruit and veg, meat, clothes,rugs, and loads more, There are plenty of shops to have a wander around and little cafe's to sit and have a cuppa.
Further three miles down the road is Barry Island a seaside resort which is supposed to be having a update but the sand is a nice place for children and the sea much cleaner than it was when i was a kid and visited here often.
pattypoo's Related Pages
Barry Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Barry and Barry Island"
- "Cymru am byth...Wales forever"
- "Looking for Stacy"
- "A glimpse of Barry"
- "Barry - for seaside resorts"
- "The Home of Gavin and Stacey"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Barry
- Hotels in Barry
- Transportation in Barry
- Nightlife in Barry
- Restaurants in Barry
- Shopping in Barry
- Warnings and Dangers in Barry
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Barry
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Barry?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Barry
Photos in BarrySee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Cardiff Intro, 7 reviews, 35 photos, 4 travelogues
- Saint Fagans Intro, 3 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Aberdare Intro, 4 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kew Gardens Intro, 1 review, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Las Vegas Intro, 2 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Merthyr Tydfil Intro, 1 review, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bahrain Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Burradoo Intro, 1 review, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Laugharne Intro, 1 review, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Brecon Beacons Intro, 3 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
FriendsSee All Friends (42)
Latest Barry hotel reviews
- Mount Sorrel Hotel
- 80 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jun 17, 2013