"Cardiff on a Rugby Day" Cardiff by pattypoo
Cardiff Travel Guide: 1,031 reviews and 2,996 photos
It was Saturday 24 May 2008 and I made the mistake of going into Cardiff to have my hair done, For all those who have never been to Cardiff on a Match day take my word for it, its a nightmare in the bestest sense.
The streets are full of entertainment, laughter, and people carrying their flags, but beware you will not find a car parking space around.
Wales has the most loyal supporters of Rugby in the world and to see everyone out enjoying themselves was just fun, I usually dont do Cardiff on a Match day but I was so glad i never missed it on this occasion.
Cardiff has so much to offer visitors with good shops,good food and good Welsh people, so come to Cardiff and enjoy.
How this fella stood still in the heat of the day Is beyond me. he kept his cool and remained there for hours moving slightly now and then to shock the unexpected person. He even remained still with the rugby men getting in on his space poor guy...
- Pros:Wonderful old buildings
- Cons:Murder to park if a match is on
The Wales Millenium centre hosts many shows like Opera.Ballet, even comedy so if on holiday why not see a show here in... more travel advice
Roath park is just a few miles from the centre of Cardiff and with its beautiful gardens and conservatory it is a must... more travel advice
pattypoo's Related Pages
Cardiff Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Cardiff - the friendly capital"
- "Prifddinas Cymru (Capital of Wales)"
- "Croeso i Gaerdydd/ Welcome to Cardiff"
- "Cosmopolitan Cardiff"
- "Cardiff ......My Hometown"
- "capital of Wales"
- "Caerdydd - Britain's young capital"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Cardiff
- Hotels in Cardiff
- Transportation in Cardiff
- Nightlife in Cardiff
- Restaurants in Cardiff
- Shopping in Cardiff
- Warnings and Dangers in Cardiff
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cardiff
- 7 Reviews
- 35 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 8 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Cardiff?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cardiff
Photos in CardiffSee All Photos (35)
Top 10 Pages
- Cardiff Intro, 7 reviews, 35 photos, 4 travelogues
- Saint Fagans Intro, 3 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Aberdare Intro, 4 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kew Gardens Intro, 1 review, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Las Vegas Intro, 2 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Merthyr Tydfil Intro, 1 review, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bahrain Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Burradoo Intro, 1 review, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Laugharne Intro, 1 review, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Brecon Beacons Intro, 3 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue