"Beautiful Buradoo" Burradoo by pattypoo

Burradoo Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 10 photos

Sadly no longer my Aussie home

This lovely house in Buradoo was where I first met my cousin Monica in 2003. Monica was my cousin and we had never met untill one day i turned up at Buradoo station and phoned her asking where do I get a taxi to her house..Monica told me come out of the station and turn right and said to me on the phone" I will meet you". Well I did as she said and there before my eyes was a elderly Aussie lady walking toward me..Yes it was Monica, she lived just by the station and I realy had no idea..Sadly Monica passed away in January 2008 and I will miss her so much, but I thank God we did meet and we loved each other dearly..RIP Monica and thank you for all you did for me...

The southern highlands

Buradoo is in the Southern Highlands of Australia, It is real green Country most of the time with many horse ranches and loads of cattle farms. Its a beautiful place to live with lovely walks and wonderful homes..Its has homes in the million dollar bracket so a rich area to live. but even that makes selling homes difficult as many homes are up for sale for well over a year..who has a million dollars hahahah..

Sheltering from the sun

• Last visit to Burradoo: Mar 2007
  • Intro Updated May 5, 2008

pattypoo Visits Here Frequently!

pattypoo

“If your heart is a volcano, how shall you expect flowers to bloom?. Kahil Gibran”

Badges & Stats in Burradoo

Have you been to Burradoo?

Latest Activity in Burradoo