"Wingello" Wingello by pattypoo

Wingello Travel Guide: 23 reviews and 47 photos

What can I say about Wingello

I once asked at the bus station for a ticket to Wingello and the ticket seller said to me " Wingello nothing in Wingello". I laughed told her I was visting a friend in Wingello (VT Craic..).
The ticket seller was right though there is nothing in Wingello, apart for the post office which acts as the village coffee shop. dvd shop,sweet shop and just about every other kind of shop for the villagers of Wingello.
I had a smashing day with Jen. she made us a salad lunch picked from her little patch in the garden, and I even fell asleep on her sofa after a glass of wine with lunch.heheh
Jen and I have met quite a few times since then as my family lived in Burradoo which is just a few miles away from her home. Jen and I would often meet in Bowral for a drink..I will miss meeting up with her because she is now moving on herself but I hope we will meet again Jen for perhaps another drink..
And where ever you and Matt move to Jen may all your roads lead to home

The road in Wingello

Jen told me this is the road that leads out of Wingello, so I suppose it the one that leads you in to Wingello too LOL.

Both these photos were given to me by VT Criaic so thanks Jen.
Love from me Patty x

• Pros:The peacefulness
  • Cons:If you miss the bus youv'e had it LOl
  • Last visit to Wingello: Jan 2007
  • Intro Updated May 6, 2011

pattypoo

“If your heart is a volcano, how shall you expect flowers to bloom?. Kahil Gibran”

Badges & Stats in Wingello

Have you been to Wingello?

Latest Activity in Wingello