"Greymouth" Top 5 Page for this destination Greymouth by didgeridorien
Greymouth Travel Guide: 38 reviews and 87 photos
There used to be a Maori pa here, called Mawhera, which meant Widespread River Mouth. Greymouth is at the mouth of the Grey River. Greymouth has a goldmining history and it's the largest town on the West Coast.
The Paparoa range is made out of granite and limestone underlies it. It's most know by the Pancake Rocks and Blowholes... more travel advice
didgeridorien's Related Pages
Greymouth Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A trip on the Tranz Alpine to Greymouth"
- "Gateway to the West Coast"
- "Greymouth, largest town on the West Coast"
- "Greymouth and West Coast Area"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Greymouth
- Hotels in Greymouth
- Transportation in Greymouth
- Nightlife in Greymouth
- Restaurants in Greymouth
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Greymouth
- 3 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Greymouth?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Greymouth
Top 10 Pages
- Isla de Tenerife Intro, 25 reviews, 38 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mossel Bay Intro, 29 reviews, 25 photos
- Rotterdam Intro, 32 reviews, 1 photo
- Cape Town Intro, 19 reviews, 9 photos
- Australia Intro, 16 reviews, 11 photos
- New Zealand Intro, 6 reviews, 20 photos
- Kaikoura Intro, 7 reviews, 11 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 9 reviews, 6 photos
- Melbourne Intro, 13 reviews, 2 photos
- Kangaroo Island Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos