"Invercargill" Top 5 Page for this destination Invercargill by didgeridorien
Invercargill Travel Guide: 48 reviews and 58 photos
Invercargill is the southernmost city of New Zealand. It's a farmers town that's recently begun to attract more students, but there's not much to do. It's a great place to start exploring the south from, which has a lot of wildlife worth seeing.
It was named this way, because the first explorers found human bones here and reckoned they were eaten by cannibals.... more travel advice
From the carpark it's a 20 minute walk to the southernmost point of New Zealands mainland. You can't walk this track in... more travel advice
didgeridorien's Related Pages
Invercargill Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Home Base"
- "Blooming Marvellous"
- "Southern Port City and Gateway to Stewart"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Invercargill
- Hotels in Invercargill
- Nightlife in Invercargill
- Restaurants in Invercargill
- Shopping in Invercargill
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Invercargill
- 6 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Invercargill?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Invercargill
Top 10 Pages
- Isla de Tenerife Intro, 25 reviews, 38 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mossel Bay Intro, 29 reviews, 25 photos
- Rotterdam Intro, 32 reviews, 1 photo
- Cape Town Intro, 19 reviews, 9 photos
- Australia Intro, 16 reviews, 11 photos
- New Zealand Intro, 6 reviews, 20 photos
- Kaikoura Intro, 7 reviews, 11 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 9 reviews, 6 photos
- Melbourne Intro, 13 reviews, 2 photos
- Fraser Island Intro, 9 reviews, 6 photos