"Pinnacles Desert" Cervantes by didgeridorien
Cervantes Travel Guide: 51 reviews and 192 photos
Cervantes is about 250 km north of Perth and the entry point of the Pinnacles Desert. The desert is full of limestone pillars that were formed when this part of Australia was still flooded. When the water went away, the wind and wether blew away the soft sand and now the pillars are still standing. Some of them are up to 5 meters high.
didgeridorien's Related Pages
Cervantes Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "the unforgotable pinnacles"
- "Keeweechic's Cervantes"
- "Pinnacles Desert"
- "Nambung National Park"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Cervantes
- Hotels in Cervantes
- Transportation in Cervantes
- Restaurants in Cervantes
- Shopping in Cervantes
- Warnings and Dangers in Cervantes
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cervantes
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to Cervantes?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cervantes
Top 10 Pages
- Isla de Tenerife Intro, 25 reviews, 38 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mossel Bay Intro, 29 reviews, 25 photos
- Rotterdam Intro, 32 reviews, 1 photo
- Cape Town Intro, 19 reviews, 9 photos
- Australia Intro, 16 reviews, 11 photos
- New Zealand Intro, 6 reviews, 20 photos
- Kaikoura Intro, 7 reviews, 11 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 9 reviews, 6 photos
- Melbourne Intro, 13 reviews, 2 photos
- Kangaroo Island Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos