"Cairns" Cairns by didgeridorien
Cairns Travel Guide: 867 reviews and 2,199 photos
Cairns is the capital of the tropical north. Cairns kind of lost it's laidback nature because of all the tourists and it doesn't have a beach, but you can do about every activity from here you can think of.
I went here with Oz Backpacker Tours and they were very good. The first stop was in Port Douglas at the Rainforest... more travel advice
didgeridorien's Related Pages
Cairns Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Cairns QLD more than a tourist city."
- "CAIRNS (PAGES UNDER CONSTRUCTION)"
- "Cairns - gateway to Far North Queensland"
- "Cairns - A Land of Contrast"
- "Cairns - more than the Great Barrier Reef"
- "Tropical North Queensland's landing strip...Cairns"
- "IMPREXXION: CAIRNS"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Cairns
- Hotels in Cairns
- Transportation in Cairns
- Nightlife in Cairns
- Restaurants in Cairns
- Shopping in Cairns
- Warnings and Dangers in Cairns
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cairns
- 3 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 4 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Cairns?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cairns
Top 10 Pages
- Isla de Tenerife Intro, 25 reviews, 38 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mossel Bay Intro, 29 reviews, 25 photos
- Rotterdam Intro, 32 reviews, 1 photo
- Cape Town Intro, 19 reviews, 9 photos
- Australia Intro, 16 reviews, 11 photos
- New Zealand Intro, 6 reviews, 20 photos
- Kaikoura Intro, 7 reviews, 11 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 9 reviews, 6 photos
- Melbourne Intro, 13 reviews, 2 photos
- Fraser Island Intro, 9 reviews, 6 photos