"Darwin" Darwin by didgeridorien
Darwin Travel Guide: 694 reviews and 2,102 photos
Darwin is a really lively city with a young population and it's easygoing. It's the right place to rest a bit after your long travels and you can visit Kakadu and Litchfield Natonal Park.
The harbour of Darwin was discovered by John Lort Stokes in 1839 and he named it after a former shipmate of his, the evolutionist Charles Darwin.
This park is about 150 km south of Darwin. Litchfield is a popular daytrip from Darwin, also for the Ozzies, so it's... more travel advice
At the Transit Centre there are a couple of outlets that'll sell you food from the thick hostel walls. Most of it is... more travel advice
didgeridorien's Related Pages
Darwin Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Darwin (where i live and now my home) 1997 -"
- "DARWIN AND DISTRICT"
- "Northwest Darwin"
- "Crocodylus Park"
- "Capital City Of Australia's Northern Territory"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Darwin
- Hotels in Darwin
- Transportation in Darwin
- Nightlife in Darwin
- Restaurants in Darwin
- Shopping in Darwin
- Warnings and Dangers in Darwin
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Darwin
- 5 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to Darwin?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Darwin
Photos in DarwinSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Isla de Tenerife Intro, 25 reviews, 38 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mossel Bay Intro, 29 reviews, 25 photos
- Rotterdam Intro, 32 reviews, 1 photo
- Cape Town Intro, 19 reviews, 9 photos
- Australia Intro, 16 reviews, 11 photos
- New Zealand Intro, 6 reviews, 20 photos
- Kaikoura Intro, 7 reviews, 11 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 9 reviews, 6 photos
- Melbourne Intro, 13 reviews, 2 photos
- Kangaroo Island Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos